ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ocean Side

Ocean Side

a quasi abstraction of the Ocean.... guess I was dreaming about Sardinia and its beautiful beaches and cliffs..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OceanSide.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	520.7 KB 
ID:	82980  

Walk on the Beach......

I'am ready Gary....Love it! looking very tempting, I need to get away....been stuck in this house for four months now...
    Fantastic colors, great view, and temperature is just right....Time for me to take a walk down the beach! Seeya!
    I like it!
    Take care friend,
    Steve

Again, wonderful colours and textures - another that I can understand - some more easy ones please.

The colors are so appealing

it make me want to be by the ocean too. Really nice abstract scene but so real.

Good concept of colour and abstract style. Very nice painting.

with alot of pleasure seeing your abstracts gxhpainter.

Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    I'am ready Gary....Love it! looking very tempting, I need to get away....been stuck in this house for four months now...
    Fantastic colors, great view, and temperature is just right....Time for me to take a walk down the beach! Seeya!
    I like it!
    Take care friend,
    Steve
    well dear friend I hope this give you the motivation to get out and see the ocean and walk along a beach.. sounds like a very healing activity on many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    Again, wonderful colours and textures - another that I can understand - some more easy ones please.
    Enug , I will keep that in mind, its interesting that some abstractly painted works are "easier" to grasp than others, and have a certain naturalistic feel. glad you like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Anne View Post
    it make me want to be by the ocean too. Really nice abstract scene but so real.
    Time for some clam chowder and listen to the seagulls and smell the fresh ocean air... lets go!

Quote Originally Posted by koalablue View Post
    Good concept of colour and abstract style. Very nice painting.
    thanks koalablue!.

Quote Originally Posted by samiro View Post
    with alot of pleasure seeing your abstracts gxhpainter.
    thank you samiro , I am pleased you like them.

I think you're losing your touch. I can almost tell what this is

Joking aside, a very nice marriage of abstraction and representation.

Always a trip. . . this time a trip to the seaside. You're so inventive it's always a new experience. Stimulating on the general impact of the work, the intrigue from the mechanical side, and cool from the emotional side as well, when that part gets activated. So much of the experience is like when I was a very young kid at summer camp in the woods, and you could choose which camp counselor to go with. Each had a unique style.

I know this probably means little to nothing to you, but it stands out as my personal analogy because they each had their different spin on their walks -- what they would point out (like identifying plants and stuff) vs going along for the spirit of singing etc. etc. And being that I was a little kid at the time, they all were totally fascinating because I was basically a blank canvas and it was all something of a barrage of new wonders.

Your stuff reminds me of those times. And I don't know that association would be triggered by conventional painting at this stage of my awareness of the art world. I mean I love representational art. But it's not the same thing where everything needs to be looked at where everything about it begs the question.

Enjoying your tours. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

This one is beautiful indeed but it might have been Liguria as well you were dreaming of Dear Gary

https://www.google.com/search?q=ligu...w=1024&bih=668
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)