ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R-ISIS abundat in ore stultorum

Red face R-ISIS abundat in ore stultorum

Here's a satyrical geo-political vignette ... Imaginary drawing by mouse. I hope You all know what I'm referring too [including some side information like who's Conchita Wurst, Ancient Mesopotamia and Egyptiac Mythology (and the meaning of the famous Latin sentence on the title in case) ]...

Little help. Translation of the actual Latin sentence:
    Risus abundat in ore stultorum = Laughter abounds in the mouth of fools
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Isis and Osiris.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	211.3 KB 
ID:	82975  
    Last edited by Caesar; 09-13-2014 at 02:24 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Yeah it looks. As the Arabs are on the move at last. They want a share of the goodies that

Floating around.

Figure mouse - it feat!
    ---------------------------------------------
    I'm sorry, I do not know much English. I use online translator.
    My crafts http://www.makesite.ru/

Hi Rom I Have that Trouble as well but I my Translater Don't work so very Good

You are the Master of this craft Caesar and still drawing with a mouse? Does that mouse have any fur left?

Yup. . . you got too much sun on your holiday. . . Very amusing cross references. Brilliant. . . leaves me feeling a little queasy I must confess, but that often happens with time travel. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Ha-ha that Conhita dude has really caught your imagination, with that whip of hers (or his? I'm a bit confused ) she might star in an Indy movie Ciau ne
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

I love this Caesar, though I must confess I find him/her a little creepy. I think it's that little 'foof' of hair at the v of the dress .... or maybe it's the beard? Amazing that you are using a mouse with such success.

Dear ATPlus, let's clearly and frankly face the fact. In a way it's also much what You say, but rather than talk of Arabs' move in general, I think that essentially there are several devilish characters who play the megalomanic boss (caliph if you wish) with a creepy ideological-religious evil twist and effective communication strategies and capabilities able to target a wide audience of young fanatism-workable idiots, in Europe too, to form a criminal cartel not much different from the Central and Southern American ones. They're essentially interested to get huge resources from oil and drugs, to enjoy such a wealth and the oppression of slaves and to play God's role, evidently. Obviously many of them either have lost their soul since longtime or they never had reached any level of humanity, conscience and civilization at all. So they actually don't serve, neither they really believe acting as prophets and axecutore of God's Will. They curse themselves in front of the Allmighty instead for whoever genuinely believes in God, however He's called. With their behaviour, as painful as it may be to think of another human being possible evelasting damnation, I'm sure they become immensely more haram than any forbidden animal may ever be. I understood Cameron share my view, maybe in a more politically correct way. Thank You!

Not that difficult after all, dear Rom, once You make some excercise and get some tips. Thank You!

Dear Scott, I'm agraid my mouse is a Logitech shaved model ... just not to inspire me naughty thoughts I guess. LOL Thank You!

Thank You, dear D Akey! I feel uneasy too in front of certain cheaply transgressive forms of ostentation, but far more disgusted by heinous crimes. Satyrical laughter is the only weapon I can use, alas, to defend any form of civilization through my ultimate faith in God and in the mankind existence scope ...

Thank You, dear Andrea. That's what it (neutral not to keep with any doubt left) was looking for, since its voice and song would have been more than enough to win without any ridiculous fake transgression (unless Russian attitude and provoking Russian reaction was the "courageous" target). Therefore it was not its charme that caught my imagination and certainly not because I cannot recognize, within my own limits, when a man may look handsome or fascinating too.

Thank You, dear Robyn. I understand Your point of view about the effect of the fuzzy add-ons, since I'm old and cannot get used to quite a few things which are currently not noticed by "political correctness". For some weird definition of tolerance that may even reach the point to make other people feel uncomfortable, idiot, vintage if they "don't clap their hands" in front of your last provocative idea. Obviously it's far worse when someone wears a beard to play a religious prophet role and feel in the right of chopping heads for an expectation to get quite mundane outcomes.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Lucky for You that the Great Khan is not around he would ave had your Gut For Garter's Mon Ami STATTE BBUONO...Si......Si