ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun, fun, fun.

Fun, fun, fun.

I've been playing with glitter and from one image I have been able to crop an endless supply of fantasy backgrounds. Here are three.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Suggestives. I like for themselves. They need nothing more.
    I not sure if Google Translate is my true friend...

Hi Enug......These are making me want to watch Disney's Fantasia, Absolutely love the colors in these....
    Are you quite sure you weren't a background cell artist with the studio back then in a different life.....
    Very nicely done.....
    Take care,
    Steve

You're certainly having fun. Great blending of your colours!

Did your daddy take your T-Bird away?

Well no matter, let him be that way. . . You have some superlative abstracts here that you can have fun fun fun with. As was mentioned by Ostogar, terrific as final paintings unto themselves. Your sense of design in these is most smashing. I'm inspired. Sure, they would be great backgrounds, but the uses could go on and on. Love the color and the size relationships. Really cookin'!

June's blooms!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

It really was fun as I zoomed around the original image and stretched and pulled with the transform tool, endless fairy vistas opened up. I don't really see a use for them personally but I thought I would show some of the magic hidden in ArtRage. Glad you all liked them.

Really nice! I did this with a few trad paintings I didn't like and have them hung. A different perspective really brings out something so much better than the whole and creates a kind of abstract view the mind can play with.

This was the starting image.

Name:  example.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  41.9 KB

And the result.....

Name:  clouds.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  15.5 KB
    Last edited by Enug; 09-06-2014 at 04:56 PM.

Very clever! Like wandering around in shallow rocky tide pools and coming upon little scenes in nooks and fissures alive with sea anemones and muscle shells and seaweed and so on, all very bright and shiny because they're under a bit of shallow water.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Enug,

Whoa!.. be careful you seem to have the mind of an abstract painter, careful or you will slip into that world, and it is a very deep rabbit hole indeed!. Love the color and each one is a jewel to get lost in... wonderful work here.