ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Problem with Intuos Pro and ArtRage on Mac

Problem with Intuos Pro and ArtRage on Mac

Ok, first, the specs.

ArtRage 4.5 full version

iMac with OSX, 10.9.4, 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7, 32 GB 1600 MHZ DDR3, Nvidia GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Intuos Pro, Small

Alright, so, I can't figure out what's going on, so I figured I'd see if others are having this problem. While using my Intuos Pro, set up as right hand, the 2 finger touch movements are backwards. Up is down, left is right, etc.

Second problem, the first time I flip my stylus to erase, it stays on whatever tool I'm using, i.e. pencil. When I flip it back over to the nib, it erases things.

I am using it wirelessly. At home, on a PC, I do not encounter any of these problems, though I am using it wired there.

Anyone running into these problems? Any ideas?

Sorry your having some issues with your tablet and more sorry that I can't offer any concrete solutions I'm afraid, just some thoughts…
    I wonder if this is a Wacom driver issue? Some of what you describe sounds similar to some things in this forum thread here: http://forums.artrage.com/showthread...245#post479245

Also you say the "handedness" of your tablet is reversed, have you checked in the tablets preferences to see which handedness is set there?
    For the Intuos4 you would click on the 'Options…' button at the bottom of the tablets preferences window to access the "handedness" settings, I think it's accessed the same way for the Intuos5/Pro.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.5 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)

Quote Originally Posted by markw View Post
    Sorry your having some issues with your tablet and more sorry that I can't offer any concrete solutions I'm afraid, just some thoughts…
    I wonder if this is a Wacom driver issue? Some of what you describe sounds similar to some things in this forum thread here: http://forums.artrage.com/showthread...245#post479245

Also you say the "handedness" of your tablet is reversed, have you checked in the tablets preferences to see which handedness is set there?
    For the Intuos4 you would click on the 'Options…' button at the bottom of the tablets preferences window to access the "handedness" settings, I think it's accessed the same way for the Intuos5/Pro.
    Seems like that post is the exact same thing, so I'll jump over there. Thanks so much.