ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Cat

Black Cat

Back to my black cats! Playing with the knife.

Name:  black-cat-th..jpg
Views: 134
Size:  37.6 KB

I love him!

Got me with those eyes!

Ah yes. . . blue eyes and black hair -- alluring combination. . . in people as well. The purple color you used to break up the black is a nice choice. Adds depth and richness to the painting. Good kitty. I have had some just like this one. All the photos I have taken of them are like somebody spilled India Ink on the photo with a couple copper pennies in the middle for eyes -- not a lot of detail unless I lighten the photos and contrast unmercifully. So it's nice to see somebody doing a job where I can actually see what's going on. Your cat is very lucky you can make it work. Now they're seen worldwide.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Lovely dark kitty Enug! Beautiful eyes.

Marilyn Anne, Mr. Akey, kenmo and Ms. Copespeak, thank you all so much for the nice things you said. I guess black cats don't usually have blue eyes so I took the licence a bit further and redid the whiskers - they're now blue too!

You'll need to click on the image for a larger view.

beautiful cat..wel done

The 'Eyes have it'....
    Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    Back to my black cats! Playing with the knife.
    Love the cat, mesmerizing blue eyes.....Nicely done!
    Now take that knife away, cats aren't suppose to be playing with knifes....Hehehe!
    Sorry, couldn't resist.....
    Take care,
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    Marilyn Anne, Mr. Akey, kenmo and Ms. Copespeak, thank you all so much for the nice things you said. I guess black cats don't usually have blue eyes so I took the licence a bit further and redid the whiskers - they're now blue too!

You'll need to click on the image for a larger view.

Odd, very odd, June. I clicked on your small pic of the cat and it opened up with all kinds of other pics of shocking former Disney stars and so on. What did you do to make that happen? Never seen that before even when there's a link taking us to the poster's own site.

Do you have any idea what's up? Those other pics are clickable and take you to a site called Fem something or other. . . How weird. Is your cat female by any chance? She keeps interesting company. She's supposed to chase mice not Mousketeers. . . Sheesh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2014-09-04 at 11.42.57 PM.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	237.2 KB 
ID:	82822  
    Last edited by D Akey; 09-05-2014 at 06:58 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Mr.Akey that's scary - I don't get that at all and I've used this site for ages. This is what you should see. I checked the Beach Scene too as that screenshot was done with the same programme. It appears OK to me. ????
    Attached Images Attached Images