ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: MAC OSX 10.6 + Wacom Intuos5 + ArtRage = No MT Gestures?!?!?!

Question MAC OSX 10.6 + Wacom Intuos5 + ArtRage = No MT Gestures?!?!?!

ive been searching the forums and seeing a ton a back and forth about how to fix things in windows. but no love for apple?

I cant seem to zoom with multitouch. only thing that seems to work is rotation. can I get some help??

Pinch zoom should work on OS X if you are using ArtRage 4.5. Could you let us know what driver version you are using and we can look in to it.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

i just upgraded to the latest wacom driver i can get for 10.6.8 - Driver Version 6.3.6-4

Thanks for the info. I'll check it on a 10.6 system here (10.8/9 are working fine). Do you see any other gestures in any other apps? I suspect that the gesture system we're supporting may not be backwards compatible for 10.6 (we had to change because the old system broke in 10.9) so I may need to do a bit of fiddling.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Question same problem get me here for a solution ~!!

hi
    my exactly same case : MAC OSX 10.6.8 + Wacom Intuos 4 + ArtRage 4

the stylus button of scroll function (setup in wacom / system preference ) works fine in safari

but ends up dragging the canvas around in artrage (disable the input device / artrage preference ).

so i really like to know if things getting anywhere so far ?

tks a lot !!

If the stylus button is processing a right click that would explain why it's dragging the canvas around - We use right click drag to allow for easy canvas repositioning when you're using a stylus. I'm not quite sure what your configuration is though, could you explain how your stylus button is configured and I can give it a go.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    If the stylus button is processing a right click that would explain why it's dragging the canvas around - We use right click drag to allow for easy canvas repositioning when you're using a stylus. I'm not quite sure what your configuration is though, could you explain how your stylus button is configured and I can give it a go.
    I would just like to be able to navigate my canvas via pinch zooms and rotation via touch with my Intuos 5 ( my cintiq died and this is killing me on this this app)

I also know its possible because sketchbook pro does it perfectly
    Last edited by sastian; 10-08-2014 at 12:14 PM.

any ideas on how to get this to work yet?

I need information on how your tablet buttons are set up as I requested above, could you provide that then I can take a look at it.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.