ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Windmills of the Mind

Windmills of the Mind

Well, I have been away painting on real paper with real watercolours and very interesting it has been too.! Like going back to kindergarten! How many times I wished there was a a Cmnd-Z in the real world :-)

I painted this in ArtRage a while ago and I hope I haven't posted it here before?

Brett

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	windmills.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	354.2 KB 
ID:	82671
    Visit my gallery here.

=========

Cool painting. Very electric and eclectic. Tell me something -- Is that monkey on that fellow's back wearing an anorak? I'm sorting out the theme -- Dependency of electricity perhaps? Very cool. Hope your real world stuff is fun too. But for goodness sake, we should Control Z you out of that humorless world and get you back where you belong, suckling at the teat of the electronic grid. That's quite a buzz, baby. . . Just take the freakin' red pill and I'll guarantee you millions of colors. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Really like this, lots of activities going on for one's mind to see things that may or may not
    be portrayed....windmills, hikers, rain, waterspout and birds....Pretty confident on the windmills, birds and rain....
    the rest are interpretations of my mind's eye....
    Nice gallery as well...
    Take care,
    Steve

Very moody and dramatic, with great perspective, and that rain is very convincing. How about a shot of your watercolours? Love to see some!

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Cool painting. Very electric and eclectic. Tell me something -- Is that monkey on that fellow's back wearing an anorak? I'm sorting out the theme -- Dependency of electricity perhaps? Very cool. Hope your real world stuff is fun too. But for goodness sake, we should Control Z you out of that humorless world and get you back where you belong, suckling at the teat of the electronic grid. That's quite a buzz, baby. . . Just take the freakin' red pill and I'll guarantee you millions of colors. . .
    Hi Mr Dakey

As always it's good to hear from you. Yes the real stuff had been great, I have really enjoyed it. Yes the monkey is in an anorak, what did you expect mate, it's bloody raining?

I thought you said you were going to guarantee me millions of dollars. I was quite excited for moment :-) But millions of colours will be just as good.

Brett
    Visit my gallery here.

=========

Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    Very moody and dramatic, with great perspective, and that rain is very convincing. How about a shot of your watercolours? Love to see some!
    Thanks Robyn

Ummm ... I don't think I'm ready to show my water colours yet!

Brett
    Visit my gallery here.

=========

Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    Really like this, lots of activities going on for one's mind to see things that may or may not
    be portrayed....windmills, hikers, rain, waterspout and birds....Pretty confident on the windmills, birds and rain....
    the rest are interpretations of my mind's eye....
    Nice gallery as well...
    Thanks Steve.

Brett
    Visit my gallery here.

=========