ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Thanks For 4.5 Guys

Thanks For 4.5 Guys

Just downloaded 4.5. Not had time to try everything but the 64bit thing has definitely speeded it up and makes things smoother. Also the grids feature is a god send, not sure which of you wants to be a deity, but ta very much.

Me too!

Thanks from me, too.

During the time that I've had 4.06 I had my Macbook Pro running an older OS crash and die on me - I've been blessed enough to get a new 27" iMac a few months ago and I am very excited to see how it handles larger files on the 64 bit OS. The grid sounds great and as a Wacom user any brush dynamics are welcome!

Thank you all who've worked on this and for the free update!

-Dan

Just downloaded and installed it! YAY! Trying it out now with a new project I'm working on.

I'd just like to echo the thanks. I'm looking forward to having a play. The addition of grids is very useful and time saving.

Thanks for 4.5

Thanks. It says Art Rage 4.0 when I open it, but I now have a grid. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by dalton blue View Post
    Thanks. It says Art Rage 4.0 when I open it, but I now have a grid. Thank you.
    Well it is still considered "4" - in the title, if you go to the top and click on "help" and then "about ArtRage" you'll see the version there. If you have the grid, you have 4.5 no doubt.

Matt (et al),

thanks for the update! I was very happy that this version arrived because of a couple of rather annoying issues of v. 4.0.6. with OSX 10.9, such as the unresponsiveness when there's an active selection or after executing trackpad gestures.

These issues have completely resolved, the application feels very responsive under all conditions that I've tried - even with larger canvases that were rather slow even withouth selections or gestures. All in all it feels much more solid, stable and a pleasure to work with. Thanks!

Thank you very much for all your hard work Ambient Team!

With this upgrade and the move to 64bit my biggest wish for the software has been fulfilled.
    Brilliant!!
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)