ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Air Stylus by Avatron Software

Air Stylus by Avatron Software

Name:  Screenshot_2014-08-07-20-34-11.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  87.7 KB

I have already, in this forum, reported on the SplashTop remote control from Android to PC (or Mac). This picture shows my Win 8.1 ArtRage program used on my Android Galaxy Note 10.1. Well, actually it is on my PC, but I can sit in my easychair in my readingroom or out in the garden and paint using ArtRage on my Android.

I learened today there is another app coming up for the Android (it is already there for iPad) and its name is AirStylus by Avatron Software. Since I do not own a pressure sensitive stylus for my iPad (yet), only for my Android (the S-Pen and a Wacom stylus) it will be a step forward using the AirStylus app. It promises to deliver the pressure sensitivityremotly. The SplashTop does not.

So instead of buying a Wacom Cintiq or such, an app for 20 USD ( + a pressure sensitive tablet, like the Note, or a pressure sensitive stylus of course) will do the same job for a fraction of the Cintiq price. Interesting? I think so...
    Last edited by Henry Stahle; 08-08-2014 at 07:40 AM.

Looks tasty. Thanks for the tip.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream