ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Use of Artrage to check a painting composition and palette

Lightbulb Use of Artrage to check a painting composition and palette

I used Artrage (actually a beta of the forthcoming version which worked flawlessly), some web found objects together, the main subject and elements painted by me and one of my ornamental stickers to visualize a possible real media painting.
    Maybe I'm an Arabian prince in my spare time, as Eighty said in his thread ... LOL
    I wanted to share with You this interesting and possibly useful opportunity for painters willing to carry easel and canvas and smell paints and media in the real world too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bozzetto quadro 2.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	493.0 KB 
ID:	82387  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

You've shown how you can make a credible composite out of found images and then weave your own magic to complete it Caesar.

You're absolutely too kind, dear Robyn. Thank You. I didn't push to turn it into an accurate sketch or a painterly work in some style, but it gives a good enough indication I think. It may be a base for a matissian or liberty/art nouveau style painting or any other approach which would provide a homogeneous hand and touch look ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Ho Ho Ho Caesar with a quick thrust of your brush to splash paint into our

eye's and a merry quip you leave with our mouth's agape as you hop on

the plane for Sardinia so it looks like the Bus Sketch'es for me as I thought

I was just beginning to grasp Layers and with Belvrog help to crop and then

you come up with this ma mind just boggles CIAO

Caesar, what a great idea, love this, your mind is always creating the best, and yes you may be an Arabian prince, our AR prince

A wonderful room for this lovely princess of Prince Cesare....
    Just make sure to have a nice glass for the pepsi, and a cherry in the bottom...