ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Could be interesting???

deleted to stay out of trouble
    Last edited by Rondo; 08-04-2014 at 08:40 AM. Reason: possible Copyright issues

I think you better contact Rhoda Grossman Draws...

I think you better contact Rhoda Grossman Draws and Course Technology, a part of Cengage Learning, to find out if it is OK to distribute this book on the ArtRage forum. I suppose it is a criminal act and that the Ambient Design Company can be prosecuted in helping you doing so.

" 2012 Course Technology, a part of Cengage Learning. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this work covered by the copyright herein may be reproduced, transmitted, stored, or used in any form or by any means graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including but not limited to photocopying, recording, scanning, digitizing, taping, Web distribution, information networks, or information storage and retrieval systems, except as permitted under Section 107 or 108 of the 1976 United States Copyright Act, without the prior written permission of the publisher." (page iii in the PDF)
    Last edited by Henry Stahle; 08-04-2014 at 08:17 AM.

ok then i delete it .sorry
    Last edited by Rondo; 08-04-2014 at 08:43 AM.