ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: OSX unzip unsuccessful

Gallery
    View images

OSX unzip unsuccessful

Hi,
    I have just paid for the full version of ArtRage (which is a lovely application) and I am unable to unzip the file "AR2MacFullInstall.zip". I have tried to unzip it with BomArchiveHelper (the default), which just hangs, and Stuffit Expander, which bombs with a system error. I have also tried it on two machines, one a 1.42ghz Mini running 10.3.9, the other a 1ghz iBook running 10.3.7 both have the same effect. Any ideas?

Gallery
    View images
    Hi there,

We've received your email regarding this and we'll be contacting you back directly about it shortly. I'm sure we can help with that one way or another. There could possibly have been a problem with your download, but if so, we'll be able to arrange another copy of the installer for you, no problem!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images

Mea Culpa

Sorry, I re-downloaded as per your suggestion and all is fine. Apologies for wasting your time.

Gallery
    View images
    We don't consider it a waste of time at all! Feel free to contact us if you have any further problems, we're happy to help. Really glad to hear it's working for you now.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design