ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Palm rejection on surface pro 3

Palm rejection on surface pro 3

Hi,

I have gone through the documentation but cannot find anything related to palm rejection (I am using a surface pro 3) : is that implemented ?

Regards,

Philippe

Tried to get any evidence of palm artifacts with my setup and couldn't get any so I'd say palm rejection works.

Setup

Ok, Will play around with options as I still get some.

Regards,

Philippe

If you are having issues with the palm rejection, you can try turning off Multitouch

(Edit > ArtRage Preferences > Input Settings).
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

Will try thanks.

Regards,

Philippe

Hi,

Since my initial post I have tried many options / waited for drivers' update in hope that the problem would go away .... but am still stuck.

Multi-touch on/off does not change anything and if on, will work with two fingers fine (zoom/rotate).

However, I cannot find a configuration with palm rejection working: I can always paint with my fingers.

I figured by now the SP3 is main-stream enough so I am asking again can I get it to work ?

Regards,

Philippe

Quote Originally Posted by philippecmartin View Post
    Hi,
    I figured by now the SP3 is main-stream enough so I am asking again can I get it to work ?

I'd like to know as well! I really like ArtRage except for the palm splotches I get on the SP3.