ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deep Thoughts

Deep Thoughts

Ref from internet, can not find the artist, sorry, I go on so many sites, anyway done in oil, one layer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Deep Thoughts.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	191.2 KB 
ID:	82198  

A 'Spanish Beauty'......

Hello Pat... I am beginning to see you have quite the gift of finding inspiration in artist that paint beautiful women...
    And from the inspirations you are creating beautiful imagery in your paintings that are a real treat to the eyes...
    One of Volegov's ladies, good choice....Gorgeous painting, nicely done!
    Best Wishes,
    Steve
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 07-30-2014 at 12:54 PM.

WOW, deep painting too! Are You visiting Naples and Sorrento gulf now, dear Pat? That's what I figured out from this painting. A Pino's inspired one too?
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

very nice work here Pat, love the colors..

Trippy lattice pattern on her coat. I like it. If you were ever so inclined, you can start patching in various textures and patterns as part of your artistic style. Anyway, it's a lovely painting and she pisses me off cause she's there at the ocean side, and I'm not.

Fun and romantic.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Steve, Caesar, Gary and DAkey, thanks so much for your kind comments, I am so glad you like this one, enjoyed doing this

Lovely Pat, it is like she is on the widows walk on top of the house looking out to sea, waiting for her sailor man to come home.
    Geoff

Geoff, so nice to see you again and thanks for the nice comments, hope things are going better for you and Robbie, always thinking of you both, take care Geoff and give Robbie our best

Great colors and mood. Can feel the sun. Take care pat, best wishes to you both!

Belvrog, thanks for peeking in and leaving your kind comments, always appreciate