ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: The more formal: Hey there! :)

The more formal: Hey there! :)

Hey there,

yes, yet another noobie.... me!

I've bought AR2 one or two weeks ago and finally got to play with it more intensely. I was psyched about the version 2, playing around with the free one and couldn't believe the silly price. Just had to buy it. I wish for Ambient Design, that a million people will have that same revelation and that this won't change their great spirit!

Anyway, I hope to get enough chances to make more AR paintings and am excited to be able to share them with all of you! If painting wouldn't be the most exciting part, checking out your paintings was! I've already seen some fantastic stuff just in the few hours that i'm lurking around here! Congratulations to everyone and also thank you for the warm welcome I already got in the Gallery section.

All the Best and thanx for everything!

Taron

Welcome aboard Taron.

You are certainly not a stanger to me. I've been following your creations in the 3d field for the last couple of years trying to push both ZBrush and Messiah. I can only hope you will help Artrage in the same way (which is why giving you a 'wildcard' to the betateam would be a brilliant idea imo).

Neat paintings in the gallery, btw. I hope you'll stick around.
    Lead Concept Artist - NDS Denmark
    Illustrator
    www.petervillumsen.com

well i'm just back and relaxed from egypt.... 8)

and i don't know were to start so i try it here!

WELCOME TARON!

Have a good time inhere...

Greez from a "suntan" maror
    M.Siegrist

Artrage 2.6 & Wacom Intuos 3 A5
    XP SP2