ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pino Inspired

Pino Inspired

Done in oil, keeping relaxed and feeling much better, things are looking up again, but mother in law is completely full of hate because of dementia now so really hard going to see her in the nursing home
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pino inspired.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	109.6 KB 
ID:	82028  

Very nice oil painting Pat,glad your feeling a bit better.

Hi Pat....Glad you're feeling better with all you got going on...The painting is great
    by the way, like how you softened the brush strokes and the blending on this one....
    has kinda a watercolor look to it, I like it....
    Take care,
    Steve

I'm glad Your health improved and Your paintings are flowing with confident brushstrokes. Pino is the right peaceful and romantic inspiration I guess.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

What a beautiful painting, Pat.
    Hang in there dear lady. I am sorry that this is happening to your mother in law.

Glad things are settling at home. As to the mother-in-law's mental illness, best thing is to hold to your loving expression. My step-father had it. At times it can be like dealing with drowning swimmers. I know it's very easy to get hooked into reacting to the illness. But hang in there. Looks like the painting is a bit of a soothing respite, as it should be. Be well.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Pat, glad something's are looking up for you, your painting here is nice I like the blending in the face..

Thankyou all so much for you comments and your kind thoughts, you have all been so helpful for me to keep painting, which has been a blessing, our health is much better now and that is the most important, and having friends that care and help you along the way

Really nice portrait. Very soft

I like this one a lot. I love the way you painted her expression