ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Artrage Studio 3 Start Up Problem (Windows 7)

Artrage Studio 3 Start Up Problem (Windows 7)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1444.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	485.4 KB 
ID:	81942Attachment 81940

I am using ArtRage Studio 3.5.11, I think I have the full version because I got the serial code with it.
    My operating system is Windows 7.
    When I open up the program then I get the error (see the picture above), I have tried to reinstall it a few times but still no luck, I have also tried to restart my computer and the first thing I do is to open up the program but it doesnt work either.
    My download and installing on the program had no problem but as soon as I open it I get this error.
    What should I do?
    Last edited by Commander-Toffen; 07-16-2014 at 09:20 AM.

This is probably driver related. Could you send a mail to support@artrage.com and we can go through some troubleshooting steps with you.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

I have the latest driver installed but the error is still there.

We will need to go through some troubleshooting steps to find out what is happening, even if the driver is the latest. When you send us an email could you also let us know what input device you are using.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Alright, I have sended my email to you guys, hope you answer it soon.
    I have also contacted Hannah Starrett Wright from the support and waiting on her troubleshooting answers.
    Last edited by Commander-Toffen; 07-17-2014 at 12:26 AM.

just the same

I've been experiencing the same problem once and again everytime I open AR. The app stops and I get the win7 panel informing there's some error. Then, i restart an... voilá!
    Sometimes (today! ), magic: I don't get trouble. My worst is that any new or older color and interface (ex. panels size %) preset I get previously, doesn't record. I mean in the next sesion, I have no color presets local or global and I've to readjust the panels size as well.
    It's no terrible, but it's annoying.
    Any idea, guys?
    Last edited by Siamsa; 07-20-2014 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siamsa View Post
    I've been experiencing the same problem once and again everytime I open AR. The app stops and I get the win7 panel informing there's some error. Then, i restart an... voilá!
    Sometimes (today! ), magic: I don't get trouble. My worst is that any new or older color and interface (ex. panels size %) preset I get previously, doesn't record. I mean in the next sesion, I have no color presets local or global and I've to readjust the panels size as well.
    It's no terrible, but it's annoying.
    Any idea, guys?
    Again, can you drop us an email at support@artrage.com with all the information you have? There are a few different troubleshooting hoops we can jump you through, but we may need a couple more details
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!