ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Instead of mouse..?

Gallery
    View images

Instead of mouse..?

Hi guys,
    I have a newbie question.. Since the mouse sucks when painting, my drawings so far looks like they were done by a five year old.. So what should I get instead? Some kind of optical pen? And where can I find this kind of special equipment?

Andreas

Gallery
    View images
    Welcome to the forum. I am also new in using AR and using mouse to draw. I coudn't afford to buy a tablet right now. There're many talented artists here which also use mouse to draw.

There are lots of suggestions and information about tablet in the forum. Most I heard is Wacom. You can use the search to find them.

Have fun with AR. It's amazing program.

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks pai
    Yes, the mouse will do for now but next week I will get a tablet. Wacom Graphire4 Classic A6 seems to be within my price range.
    I can't believe some of the paintings I have seen here, if a few of them also were done with the mouse it's even more impressive! If there's a will, there's a way..

Andreas

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by djloke
    Thanks pai
    Yes, the mouse will do for now but next week I will get a tablet. Wacom Graphire4 Classic A6 seems to be within my price range.
    I can't believe some of the paintings I have seen here, if a few of them also were done with the mouse it's even more impressive! If there's a will, there's a way..

Andreas
    Good choice! Wacom IS indeed the best you can get. I love their support especially, I mean they had Vista drivers for all their products available on their site BEFORE Vista came out! Now that's what I call support
    ArtRage v3.0.4 Studio
    Wacom Graphire4 Classic XL (White Edition)

Gallery
    View images
    I've had my Intuos3 6x9 for years now, and I'm still happy I splurged on the thing. Worth every penny I paid for it.