ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weltmeister endlich!

Weltmeister endlich!

Ich malte ein Porträt.A tribute to Germany and to one of their warmest supporters ... LOL.
    I guess You recognise him: Herr AchtzigPlus der Alten! Da ist sehr schön!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WeltMeister.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	362.9 KB 
ID:	81920  
    Last edited by Caesar; 07-16-2014 at 04:01 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

AT - best of FIFA

Caesar, a wonderful tribute painting.... AT will definitely be pleased... excellent job.. I was not a soccer fan ( more of a golf fan ) before this year but watched a few games, the rules still confuse me but the talent shown is amazing, really enjoyed the final game I was rooting for Germany since they had not won in such a long time, but a closely fought and rough game!..

Thank You, dear Gary. This time I tried to go thick with paint as far as possible. The stile is more impressionistic on the figure and flat on the background flag. Not sure f this choice but it was made to separate the two ranges.
    Soccer is simple enough, democratic enough, easy enough and doesn't require a peculiar body features and build to become a good player or a superstar, tactics, strategy, technique, psychology, fantasy, precision and anything else go in, that's why everywhere they like it and it's the most populare sport in the world. Rules are not so difficult once You learn them (not all the cases referees have to consider, just the basic foundation), moreover they changed only marginally in a century and half.
    80+ was reasonably proud of this on his thread (where i dropped a copy too).

I love his beard

very nice job even if I don't he is ? but the panit color fresh,brushwork free,paper texture is cool!!!

Impressive piece, Caesar. I looks very spontaneous and full of life.
    Nulla die sine linea
    http://bobrow.wordpress.com

Yeah, the most venerable one after Leonardo da Vinci I think ...LOL Thank You, dear Nascal!

Dear Hcwswdj, he's our bashful veteran Eighty+ of course during his artistic labour and after Germany eventually won the Cup ...LOL Thank You!

Thank You, dear Sandra! Due to his fame and popularity he's got a whole gallery of different portraits and caricature now, by me too quite a number ...

Even too much speedy and spontaneous, dear Bob. Thank You! I'm sorry for the German flag which may be a painful sight over there. I know that people is excessively susceptible thereabout over there with some overreactions where the referee decisions and even a few Germans players dance became a sort of an affront to the country issue .... But You must understand, Germans got very frustrated many times in their founded expectations to win and they recently had serious unexpected stops, at home in 2006 and on the last European Championship both by our team against which the statistics say, since Mexico 1970 for sure, that Germany lose any official match with us as opponents in the final rounds.
    Anyway I supported Argentina in final, since they're half Italian in their roots after all, even if they tend to forget, and I was slightly disappointed to share the four stars status with Germany now. This championship wasn't particularly impressive, so a real opportunity for anyone to win. Just a pity Italian team was so divided and de-concentrated, without the firm determination sometimes they build as a team. We should never win at start, because we then take everything too easy and try to control and spare forces.
    Last edited by Caesar; 07-17-2014 at 09:16 PM.

Excellent work Caesar!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

I don't know anything about the person but I like the image very much