ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meditation

Meditation

This is what I need right now just to remind me that things will get better, done in oil, 2 ref,2 layers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Meditation.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	81913  

Very nice Pat,with a painting like this,things are better? Well done and all the best.

Sincerely hope your feeling better Pat, glad your taking your doctors advise.... your painting is peaceful and she appears to be tranquil within her thoughts. Painting has become my meditation and seems to work for me....
    Best wishes and
    take care.....
    Steve

I can feel the deep calming breath, the sense of tranquillity. Lovely painting.

A deep breathe and pleasantly feel merged into the surrounding nature as a whole. Wonderful!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

lovely painting Pat, you can feel the gentle breeze and sense the tranquility.... I am pulling for you

Gee, I wonder what she's meditating on? And therein is the source of the painting. Lovely painterly romantic stuff, Pat!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear Pat, I hope you find peace and comfort with this beautiful painting.
    I am sending a warm hug and well wishes.

Thankyou dear friends for taking time to comment, I appreciate it so much, getting better every day now, but husband passed out and fell flat on his face, big black eye and cut chin, very difficult for him to eat as he is quite sore, antihystimes and meds to not go well together, as he found out

Oh. . . that's rough, Pat. Yeah, medication can be tricky. . . nor is it something you should paint, even though you did 'meditation'.

I hope he's not too hurt. Scary. Blessings to you both.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream