ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer Breeze

Summer Breeze

working with fan blowing, hot out (95 which is hot for wimpy Oregonians ) thinking of cooling summer breeze that will pop up later this evening ( a plus living at altitude and in a desert )... anyway wanted to lighten my palette a bit and change of mood after the neutrino star episode.... I don't see how AndreaMG can possibly come up with a source image for this one......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Summer Breeze.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	504.3 KB 
ID:	81868  

This painting would definitely make one feel much cooler on a very hot humid day Gary, love the lightness of this one, also cheered me up, thanks

Summer breeze, makes me feel fiiiiine....A very cheerful abstract, Gary, and always brilliant. I do so love your work.

Great one Gary and as Alexandra wrote its really cheerful.

My guess on your inspirational source is a scene from a childrens book by Jackie Morris " Can You see the little bear "

Here's a youtube video about it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqgsqeAI7Rc

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    This painting would definitely make one feel much cooler on a very hot humid day Gary, love the lightness of this one, also cheered me up, thanks
    Pat , thanks I am so pleased this provided some cheer for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Summer breeze, makes me feel fiiiiine....A very cheerful abstract, Gary, and always brilliant. I do so love your work.
    thank you so much Alexandra, you have always be very encouraging of my work..

Quote Originally Posted by Belvrog View Post
    Great one Gary and as Alexandra wrote its really cheerful.

My guess on your inspirational source is a scene from a childrens book by Jackie Morris " Can You see the little bear "

Here's a youtube video about it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqgsqeAI7Rc
    thanks Scott a great source image for this one as well..

Haha, Dear Gary, it's nice to see you getting specialized with infrareds, it's no secret you beautifully rendered a composite image taken in January 21, 23 and 25, 2012 by the Cross-track Infrared Sounder (CrIS) instrument aboard NASA's Earth-observing satellite, the Suomi National Polar-orbiting Partnership (NPP). The orange colors represent very warm sea surface temperatures, while magenta represents both very cold temperatures as well as high-altitude cloud tops, this means summer (represented by the oranges) breeze (the magenta) is coming

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	map.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	412.8 KB 
ID:	81883
    http://www.chromatographytechniques....send-back-data
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

ROFL.... really? there is no stumping your finding the exact perfect source image... in this case you found my ref image used in ArtRage .... I thought by changing the proportions I could finally create an image you would be unable to trace !.... but to no avail.... you are the master !

Feel like I'm in a hot air balloon in a regatta. Love the airiness and the bright colors really work. Well done!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

A breeze gently cradlying us ... Lovely and calling for a little sleep ... I see there's nothing we may think of and compose, not even unlikely palettes or abstracts, to escape the analogous images Andrea can find.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Feel like I'm in a hot air balloon in a regatta. Love the airiness and the bright colors really work. Well done!
    thank DAkey, a lighter palette and fresher look...

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    A breeze gently cradlying us ... Lovely and calling for a little sleep ... I see there's nothing we may think of and compose, not even unlikely palettes or abstracts, to escape the analogous images Andrea can find.
    thanks Caesar, I know AndreaMG is a wizard at finding those images, does this mean art is dead? That it has all been done before ?