Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: genesis of a neutronic star - for Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Another wow here too Gary, brilliant!!!!
    thanks Sandy!

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    Love this one, that cerulean blue looks like lapislazzuli
    I was emulating crystalline colors reflecting off each other... crystals have always amazed me with their intense colors and facets reflecting light.

Quote Originally Posted by coops View Post
    Feel like I am looking into the jaws of some mystical creatue, its wonderful
    Katie , thanks! I think Steve was seeing a great white but I see the giant maw heading straight towards the viewer..

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrude View Post
    You're welcome. This one really captured me and pulled me in. Like a black hole

I meant to say that the colours 'play off each other' well not just 'off each other', as that sounds like they're trying to kill one another. Actually maybe that's not too far off as there's a lot of colour agitation going off in your works - always so vibrant and energetic.
    thanks again Bertrude...

Amazing !!! Getting sucked into the Vortex....this really gets my imagination fired up ! Very cool Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by SCP View Post
    Amazing !!! Getting sucked into the Vortex....this really gets my imagination fired up ! Very cool Gary.
    great and a BIG thanks Scott !

I know I'm a bit late to this party, but... Gary, this is just awesome!!

Edit:
    I'm sorry I missed the process leading to this great work of yours. I've continued reading the thread and you mention the origin of this piece being Concentration which I have not seen yet, which was then sparked by something Caesar said.

As much as I love your superstar end result, and it sure stands solidly alone, I also appreciate the process aspect of art. I'll try to catch this one soon.
    Last edited by Rachelle; 01-15-2015 at 11:12 PM.

Hi Gary, love the wild colors in this, it would wake me up in the morning lol

wow!!! this is coool