ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Chaotic

Chaotic

As we know....life is not always a calm experience to undergo.......chaos from difference directions we have to deal with......,and sometimes in blurry circumstances!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chaotic.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	122.5 KB 
ID:	81858  

She's got nice eye's Rondo. . POZDRAWSKI

It reminds me of some mosaic on the wall of some buildings in Roma EUR area on on a swimming pool floor ... really fine.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Interesting symbol for chaos and clarity as a metaphor for life's experiences. Makes perfect sense to me as well. Also, it has a very interesting design, not unlike the swirls of an Art Nouveau decorative motif. And also, coincidentally, in the end papers of some older books they were covered in a patina of the kind you've got in this picture. I suppose certain books have the reader open the book out of chaos, and reading it leads to clarity yet once the book is ended, it's back to the chaos. It's perhaps a metaphor for painting as well, and viewing through the eyes or consciousness of someone who has worked to sort out the chaos into a momentary lens of of order.

I like this one, Rondo, and could see it like a framing device like drapery for some text appearing in the simpler, more plain section. . . like something that says "From the Library of (someone's name)".

Anyway, I like it! And I like where you're going with your intention to use art as a focusing device. It's well suited for that. Go man go!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream