ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: nice Artrage illustrations

nice Artrage illustrations

self pulished by a French Artist on Blurb, but worth a look for the beautiful graphic illustrations all done in Artrage.
    http://www.blurb.fr/books/5248539-le-bestiaire-enchante

Very beautiful. I went looking to see refs re artrage and found her facebook page. Amazing how she manipulates photos - a good example she's put up (pigeon). Wonderful use of stickers by the looks too.

she's very good. seems to use ArtRage like Photoshop. she also posts on the Artrage group on Facebook.
    Last edited by screenpainter; 07-06-2014 at 12:08 PM.

Brilliant! So many incredible artists in the world. It's rather easy to get pulled in their direction when their stuff looks so good. I think it's good to assimilate stuff from all the ranges of styles, but still maintain our own voices. The hardest thing I've ever experienced about looking at compelling work is that I immediately want to do what they're doing because it looks so much fun. Kid in a candy store am I. Same with music. . . <sigh>
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    The hardest thing I've ever experienced about looking at compelling work is that I immediately want to do what they're doing because it looks so much fun. Kid in a candy store am I. Same with music. . . <sigh>
    Me too, D!

Wow. Absolutely beautiful. Thanks much for posting Albert!!!