ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Copespeak's Borzoi ancestor

Red face A Copespeak's Borzoi ancestor

Why not a Borzoi dog me too? A special fossil one though. A sabreteeth Borzoi. Here it is. Pencil and chalk. Indicative reference Copespeak's one. My mouse told me I have to add its signature too next time!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Borzoi Sabreteeth.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	263.3 KB 
ID:	81743  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar, an amazing archeological find!....looks like he is looking at me as food. your mouse deserves great credit for the artistic achievement... ( really nicely done).

Caesar, your mouse is so creative, of course the man that guides his mouse is super creative, great job lol

Wonderful Caesar! I needed a good laugh. He is definitely going into my archives.

Fabulous eyes!

Whoa!...Check out those chompers, good one Caesar! 'SmilodonBorzoi'......
    Fun stuff,
    Steve

When the serpent tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden, it didn't stop there, did it. Apparently the serpent tempted a dog as well and this is the result. Can you believe it. . . He got to man's mate. . . and then man's best friend. That sneaky serpent is covering all the bases. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Haha looks like a borzoi from the ice age, my utmost compliments to monsieur le mouse too

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scrat.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	319.0 KB 
ID:	81761
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Hahaha very cool twist mate !

Thank You, dear Gary! It was found in the snow, otherwise we sould have just digged out a bunch of curious bones I guess. He was the mate of the ancient most bashful australopytheci I presume .....

A funny image, that of me riding a mouse, dear Pat! It would deserve a vignette ... but the poor mouse would get a hernia, i'm afraid LOL

I beg Your pardon, dear Robyn, but I can hardly refrain or keep seriously sometimes. I'm glad You're wonderfully witty and liked it (the rear of my trousers appreciate not to have been duly kicked). Thank You!

You're a fine paleonthologist I see, dear Steve! Actually the fangs were not for biting, but to keep alinged the tongue and keep it from swinging all over when it was racing. Thank You!

That was the same impression my sons and myself got too just after sketching this transformed proto-canides, dear Andrea! Thank you from my mouse too!

Dear Scott, I realized I possibly started a subsidiary of Your renowned monsters company where I sell products of a cheaper sub-brand of Your weird creatures. Thank You!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!