ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: pen tablet pressure options

pen tablet pressure options

I'm on pc using a Wacom Intuos 3 tablet. I'm having trouble understanding how to set pressure sensitive options in ArtRage 4.

I have looked at the Set Stylus Properties box but not sure how to use it. I would like to get thin/thick lines using different brushes and pens. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever set this up in AR, don't know why I missed it because I do use it in other programs.

Thanks for any help.

Edit: I have read the AR tutorial re Stylus Controls & searched the forum.

ArtRage does this by default where it's appropriate for the tool, you don't actually need to set anything up for it to work. If you're using a pressure sensitive stylus then you should see some size variation - Try the ink pen, that's particularly sensitive to pressure changes. If you're not seeing any size variance then the input settings in ArtRage may need to be adjusted to allow the app to detect pressure from your pen. If that's the case, drop a note to support@artrage.com and let us know what operating system you're using and we can go through some troubleshooting steps.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Hi Matt, thanks for your kind offer. Much appreciated. I've just sent off an email to you at support.

Just want to thank Hannah for her quick response via email (within an hour of my writing!) re changing Input settings for the tablet in Preferences.

Worked a treat, all good. Your help is very much appreciated