ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Artrage 4 wont recognize my serial when using blocked stuff

Artrage 4 wont recognize my serial when using blocked stuff

Hi guys

I am a bit pissed now, for some reason I installed just now my artrage soft, even the 4.0 only wich I had and the serial number I got back on april 2013 is NOT working

it has all stencils and brushes with a lock I can not use them

is this key not valid any more? do I have to buy a new key?

thanks if you answer soon asap because now I got my tablet for drawing and I really want this software

if i have to buy a new key just tell me ok?

The lock icon on just indicates that the item was installed with the product so can't be deleted or renamed, you can still use it normally like any other stencil. It sounds like everything is running, but if you're having a problem using the stencils drop us a note at support@artrage.com and we can sort it out for you.

Hope that helps!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    The lock icon on just indicates that the item was installed with the product so can't be deleted or renamed, you can still use it normally like any other stencil. It sounds like everything is running, but if you're having a problem using the stencils drop us a note at support@artrage.com and we can sort it out for you.

Hope that helps!
    AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha I think I will read carefully the manual then it seems I am a little lost I thought the lock was meaning "just not usable"

thanks a lot

are you planning to lunch soon a artrage 5? I am just plain curious

Quote Originally Posted by Lulauruguay View Post

are you planning to lunch soon a artrage 5? I am just plain curious
    Not too soon We've only just announced 4.5 (see here http://www.artrage.com/artrage-4-5-f...e-coming-soon/ ).
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!