ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Island Sunset

Island Sunset

hope you enjoy this island retreat... whip up a few mai-tai's and relax.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Island Sunset.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	587.7 KB 
ID:	81630  

Cool Hope it's not the island of "Lost" though Bravo
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Hi Gary......
    Speaking of 'Doorways', this is one I wouldn't mind going through if it opened up to a 'Island Sunset', complete with Mai-tai's...At first seeing this , it reminded me of concert posters, you know...the ones from the Sixties, its colors, construction and layout. 'Island Productions present a summer of..........' Forgive me while I run naked through the jungle and dance wildly to the music of the bands playing.
    Seriously now, Really dig the vivid colors and the overall vibrace of this painting....
    Have a very cool weekend friend,
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    Cool Hope it's not the island of "Lost" though Bravo
    oh I sure hope not as well , I was more in a Bob Marley frame of mind for this..

Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    Hi Gary......
    Speaking of 'Doorways', this is one I wouldn't mind going through if it opened up to a 'Island Sunset', complete with Mai-tai's...At first seeing this , it reminded me of concert posters, you know...the ones from the Sixties, its colors, construction and layout. 'Island Productions present a summer of..........' Forgive me while I run naked through the jungle and dance wildly to the music of the bands playing.
    Seriously now, Really dig the vivid colors and the overall vibrace of this painting....
    Have a very cool weekend friend,
    Steve
    Steve , yep I kinda took a concert poster take on the colors here, way over the top guess the Mai-tai's were kicking in ..

Whoa, an intense scene, Gary....maybe a volcano on this island.
    Please have bar located near the helicopter please..I mean, just in case there are some DNA experimentation's going on with amber samples. hehe!
    Another cool imaginative painting Gary!

Very exotic island and a perfect place as an ambient for an arcade videogame! Very attractive colors!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Whoa, an intense scene, Gary....maybe a volcano on this island.
    Please have bar located near the helicopter please..I mean, just in case there are some DNA experimentation's going on with amber samples. hehe!
    Another cool imaginative painting Gary!
    the bar is right on the beach so we should be able to escape to the helicopter if we need but most of the island residents stay inland...

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Very exotic island and a perfect place as an ambient for an arcade videogame! Very attractive colors!
    Thanks Caesar the colors were intentionally saturated and bright to give it a lurid quality...like a cheap postcard ...lol...not sure why I went there with it but it was fun just the same.