ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back again!

Red face Back again!

Hey everyone, its been quite some time since my last post. I missed much being here. I've spent quite some time here in this forum and met many great people here and hope you are all still around. I think I owe you an explanation that it's not been desinterest that kept me from posting. And i really hope you're all doing fine. Also looking forward getting to know those of you who are new here.

Well it's been a really tough time for me...followed by my best time so far too.
    But best things first! I am a daddy now. But he arrived 3 month too early.Weighing less than 1200 grams and not much bigger than my hands length. The doctors were telling us that they aren't sure if he's gonna make it and we should think in terms of hours rather than days if we were told that he's ok right now. My eyes are still watering while I am writing this...so i'll make it short...some hard weeks/months were following, it turned my life upside down and nothing feels the same anymore. But yeah, he made it, he fought his way into our world. I am so proud of him. Well its several month later now and I can hardly express how glad I am. The dark circles around my eyes won't fade but my happiness neither. He's the cutest little rascal you've ever seen(ok maybe every dad's saying that).Hahaha. He asked me if he can claim most of of my time for an indefinite time and well i said yes , but I am looking forward to spent some great time here too. Looking forward seeing what you've been doing and be part of this great community again.

Bless you guys! Wow. Well, he's this generation, so he'll be needing all the latest electronic gizmos. . . including something for him to use ArtRage of course!

My heart goes out to you dad! Way to hang in there. Yeah, give him all the time you can. It's worth every moment.

Now let the painting lessons begin for your son. So what's his name then?

meanwhile I'll just say. . .

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME
    BELVROG the YOUNGER
    Last edited by D Akey; 06-27-2014 at 11:18 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Awww, Congratulation !!!!!!!!!!!! Woot ! You made my day ends perfectly by reading this awesome, great, touching, happy news from you, Belvrog I can feel in your writing that the experience of being a parent is priceless, even if your nights become sleepless and dark circles around your eyes like Panda . Again, so happy for you and your family

Roolly, rooly excellent Belvrog! A new baby is so wonderful, and having to fight to get this one up and running gives you many times the rewards! Congratulations!

Congratulations to Daddy, Mommy and that brave little fighter. You have received a wonderful gift Belvrog love and treasure him

DAkey, Pai, Robyn and Jean and thank you all so much for you words. So nice to read them, knowing that he is ok and we don't have to fear for him anymore, its very different to the time when he was in hospital, thank you so very much for that.

@DAkey: Hahaha, these days his techiestuff is more the kind of milk bottles with an 1.2 Gigaounce SoftFlow QuadHole Nipple System from BPA-free Silicone Valley and Dualband Wireless Desinfection. But yes, he already loves my Ipod, its just, at the moment, when he gets his hands on it he tries to eat it. I hope that will change.
    Looking forward to all that time that's ahead of us and if he's a bit like me painting will definitely be a big part of it. I'll post some of his work then. His name is Haku. Thank you very much dear Mr Akey!!!!

@Pai:Yes it's all far better than I'd ever thought it would be. So nice to hear from you Pai.I was worrying about you, reading of your illness. How are you doing? Best wishes from us.
    Maybe I'll change my Avatar to a panda, hahahahaha, thank you so much dear Pai.

@Copespeak: Thank you dear Robyn. Your so right. We're enjoying every minute with him so much. Thanks you very much!!!!!!

@JustJean: Thank you so much Jean. Yes I share that point of view with you, and I defintely will. Thanks so much dear Jean!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Belvrog View Post
    @DAkey: Hahaha, these days his techiestuff is more the kind of milk bottles with an 1.2 Gigaounce SoftFlow QuadHole Nipple System from BPA-free Silicone Valley and Dualband Wireless Desinfection. But yes, he already loves my Ipod, its just, at the moment, when he gets his hands on it he tries to eat it. I hope that will change.
    Looking forward to all that time that's ahead of us and if he's a bit like me painting will definitely be a big part of it. I'll post some of his work then. His name is Haku. Thank you very much dear Mr Akey!!!!
    You're hilarious! Great post.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Belvrog, just saw this thread, what a harrowing experience, full of fear, terror, utter joy and happiness!. Congratualtions and your son is quite the champion and a miracle to be sure... I look forward to more stories and excellent paintings from you

Thanks so much Sandy, means alot to me. Great to hear from you.

Hey Gary thanks so much...yes and hopefully just good stories from now on. There are just a few risks left, not much. We hope his eyes are ok. The risk is that if he got oxygene, and he got, his eyes may have taken damage, so keep fingers crossed, but til now everything seems ok. And everything else is just fine with him. Everyone's saying, that they even wouldn't suggest him to be a preemie. So we are really very happy right now and yes I hope to be here more regularly from now on.