ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Forum fonts ( Adding question)

Forum fonts ( Adding question)

Is there a way to change the font of the forum? or has that to be done in windows? I ask because my eyes starting to get blurry;(
    Last edited by Rondo; 07-08-2014 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondo View Post
    Is there a way to change the font of the forum? or has that to be done in windows? I ask because my eyes starting to get blurry;(
    Hannah Rage can probably give you the definitive answer, but you may be able to change the default font in your browser. I've never needed or wanted to so I couldn't tell you from experience.

I just tried and it didn't work for me, but as I say, I'm no expert.

I just tried it again and I can get the size to change, but not the type faces for some reason. Oh well.
    Last edited by D Akey; 06-24-2014 at 09:43 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by Rondo View Post
    If you have a look in the very bottom left corner, there's a drop box called "ArtRage forum style". If you change this to the mobile forum, the text is a lot more readable (choose "Full site" in the footer to switch back).
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

i found the modification for the fonts read a lit better now, but now i should like to ask if Artrage support other fonts? or if? what kind of fonts?loaded a few fonts to try out something but they are not reflected in the text in artrage.

The program itself doesn't support customisable fonts for the interface. You can change the appearance to a certain degree by going to Edit > ArtRage Preferences > Interface, but you can't customise it outside of those options.

ArtRage does support TTF fonts in the font picker (it will just load installed fonts automatically from your computer).
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

Some browser support such a manual override to set a minimum text size and custom fonts, but it's a cumbersome solution. There is a much easier solution Rondo, and it works on all webpages. Nearly every browser supports the Ctrl+Mousewheel to increase and decrease all the rendering of the website on the fly. It differs a bit from browser to browser, so some increase only the font size other ones graphics also. But it's a quick and accessible feature and might be just what you need. Hope it helps. Take care

Oh and yes you can also change the textsize of all menuentries in Artrage as these also defined by the standard font size. So most of Artrage's text will be bigger if you increase it but not everything. Some text is custom in Artrage and won't change e.g. the text on the pods or the permanent visible titlesof the menu. Don't know your OS, under Windows 7 this can be set under ControlPanel->Appearance and Personalization -> Display. But it will affect all the text in windows. Be aware of that.