ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: A simple question re stylus

A simple question re stylus

I have been using AR for quite a long time. All of a sudden this ridiculous icon for the the stylus pointer has changed to a huge pencil image. I want the icon to be a simple pointer as this thing is totally distracting. I have searched and am unable to find how to reset to the original pointer round shape. The size of this icon thing, doesnt change with the canvas dimensions. I usually am working somewhere around 4k x 4k and above. Whatever the size the icon imposes itself on the tablet

Sorry for being miffed but thanks for you answer to this very basic question.

Sounds like you probably hit the shortcut key to swap the cursor out. The default keys for switching between the different cursor types are the 1, 2 and 3 number keys on your keyboard. 1 sets the cursor to use the "Precise" cursor type. 2 sets the cursor to use the "Outline" cursor type (probably the one you're looking for, if you're accustomed to seeing the brushes current size). 3 sets the cursor to use the "Tool" cursor type, which displays an image of the tool you're using. There's more information about the cursors (as well as another method for changing them, via the Preferences panel) on page 18 of the ArtRage manual (English version).
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Edit/ArtRage Preferences - also allows you to customise other settings.

Thank you

Very much for your prompt help.