ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Could someone convert an old artrage file for me?

Question Could someone convert an old artrage file for me?

I bought artrage way back when it was still Artrage 2. Now I am using Linux and gimp, and would like to continue on an old project, but Gimp can't open artrage files. Could someone please do me the favour of converting these old files for me and saving them as XCF or photoshop format? Any lossless format that supports layers and colour depth that can be opened in Gimp.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o304nyj30z...nInvasion4.ptg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ged78zgmi...lyktIgen15.ptg

I would greatly appreciate it.

Have you tried the new ArtRage 4 yet? There's been a lot of improvements and additional features added since then. Anyway, here's your files in psd format:

DrakflyktIgen15.psd

AlienInvasion4.psd

Please let me know when you get them, so I'll know when it's safe to remove them from my dropbox folder.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Thank you very much! I have them both now.

I only run Linux these days, so I am very hesitent to getting artrage 4. It was awesome allready at the 2.something days. If they were to make a native Linux version I would definitely be interest.

Again, thank you!

I have artrage 4 running under wine on a ubuntu 14.04 64 bit machine. only problem is to get a directory from a rage installed on doze.
    So far no problems all works.