ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Unable to post on Facebook

Unable to post on Facebook

I uploaded 4 images on Facebook but after that I have been unable to upload any more. I tried many times but more images are not appearing in the art rage photos album....

You won't be able to add anything to the photo album, as that just shows what has been uploaded *by* the ArtRage page.

You should be able to share your pictures either by tagging ArtRage (@artrage) in the post or by posting directly on the page itself and uploading your picture to it.

If you go to the main ArtRage page here https://www.facebook.com/artrage you should see a box on the top left that lets you 'post to the page'. If you click in here and look in the bottom half, there will be some grey icons. The camera one lets you upload a picture (see the picture below).
    Name:  post picture on FB.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  24.3 KB

Facebook just had a redesign, but I think it's basically the same to actually post to the page. Your posts will appear on the right, in the "Recent Posts by Others on ArtRage" box.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!