ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: A little question

A little question

I'm not of the youngest no more, I'm not so mobile no more due to lung problems,want to be a little more outside but not turning my finger around doing nothing and wanting to have Artrage around?
    What you guy's think i could do?with a limited budget.

Sorry you're now well. But I don't have a suggestion since I have never entered that mobile world. I bought the iphone app, but you have to have an iphone and they are really small. I have lost interest because I can work indoors on my nice large screen when I want to do art. But being outdoors would be fantastic.

Cheapest way: draw on paper and scan it into the computer when you get in. . . if you have a scanner. If you get a scanner/printer combo that's a mistake I made. It was set up that when the ink dried up or was used up the scanner stopped as well. So I had to buy a container of ink and plug it up so it read as full all the time and I never use the printer feature.

I will be interested to hear what people can recommend as an inexpensive mobile device.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Just an idea, Paper & Pencil. Sketch, use as a ref pic for AR. Low tech, great results, gets your imagination working.....

tree-ware is still the most efficient and cost effective way to sketch on the go, but if you can save pennies up for an ipad, that would be a great option or wait for the android version of AR (if it's still on the table...) and find a nice android based tablet. Android tablets tend to be a bit more cost effective. Just depends on your budget.