ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Brand Spankin New to Artrage and I'm STOKED!!

Brand Spankin New to Artrage and I'm STOKED!!

So I just ran across this software last night (May 25th) while watching some youtube tutorials on Idraw. I tell you this program is super sweet....love the interface and the flow. I run on a new iMac '27 with the graphics package. (better processor and card, but I need to boost the ram up ) Any tips or tricks you can share or links to cool stuff will be most appreciative!

Welcome Larbrush and I'm glad that you're stoked, as AR is such a great program.

The Manual is full of basic information, there's heaps of information in the Forum, and if you can't find it, ask!

Look forward to seeing your first work.

Well Welcome...'stoked and spankin brand new'!
    This is a friendly and informative place for learning Artrage and by checking
    out all of the artist paintings you soon will see the full capabilities of this software.
    So Welcome Larbrush!
    Take care,
    Steve

My Gallery:http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/34590
    Current:http://forums.artrage.com/showthread...R-VIEW)/page59
    Workshop:http://forums.artrage.com/showthread...avorite-models

This is how I got the iMac, working out a deal to design this bus inside and out. a 1948 GMC 3751"Steelside" used by Greyhound

This was done using Pixelmator....another great program.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gmc-3751-Reddarker.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	262.6 KB 
ID:	81182  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-05-14 16.11.37.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	345.0 KB 
ID:	81183
    I also Do Airbrush...that is my specialty. This is a TI spreyd for an old friend last week....I do ts all the way up to full blown custom choppers and Hot Rods....along with a wide variety of other stuff

The reason I was able to talk my client into making a deal where I could set myself back up into the digital art realm, was to see a variety of options, of both the interior and exterior alike ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gmc-3751-ligherAqua w:ighter wood.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	265.5 KB 
ID:	81184  

Lynda.com author, Digital Tutors instructor
    Very cool! You're going to enjoy your work with ArtRage. Get a good tablet like a Wacom Cintiq if you don't have one yet.

ArtRage4.5.9 MACPRO (El Capitan), Wacom Cintiq 13HD, iPad3, Note 4, Wacom Intous & Nomad Brush Compose.
    ArtRage Courses: Intro to AR, Materials in AR, Portraits in AR (http://tinyurl.com/j6cyvwx)

Yes Victor I have the Wacom intuos...very nice...love the "precision mode" where it uses the entire tablet for a small section of the artwork

Oh, you'll have people loving your work based on your love of vehicles. But these look great as paintings.
    Welcome to you! Pull in to a parking spot and enjoy the company. No racing for pink slips though. Too many color options.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hahaha wheres the like button! I also do the old school pin striping...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-12-12 15.53.44-1.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	392.1 KB 
ID:	81186