ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Botticelli´s Venus / La Venus de Botticelli

Botticelli´s Venus / La Venus de Botticelli

Con el permiso de Sandro, me permití "jugar" con su famosa Venus...

With the permission of Sandro, I played with the famous Venus ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Venus on LSD! Mind bending stuff, and very clever.

Sandro was not so interested in Venus. But I think you have to protect yourself from Piero diMedici, because she was his mistress, and the wife of yet another man. Be careful when you play with a Venus de Renaissance.

Sandro no estuvo tan interesado en el Venus. Pero pienso que usted tiene que protegerse de Piero diMedici, porque ella era su amante, y la esposa de aún otro hombre. Tenga cuidado cuando usted juega con un Venus de el Renacimiento.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

So brilliant! You made perpetually resonating her beauty and Sandro would be delighted; maybe a little less the other guys cited by D Akey, but art is art an they should appreciate such a tribute as well, I think.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I had no idea D Akey warnings regarding (about) the Renaissance Venus ... so from now on will be very careful...

No tenía la menor idea de las advertencias de D Akey respecto de las Venus renacentistas... xde modo que de ahora en adelante seré muy cuidadoso con ellas...
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Beautiful. I love this painting a lot and I like your way to interpret it differently. Dreamy and romantic feel.