ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Stickers - how do I chage the color?

Stickers - how do I chage the color?

I was just for the first time taking a look at stickers in AR, and all I want to do is to assign a single color of my choosing. How do I pick from the palette a color for it/them? Right now they're all showing up in red.

Clearly stickers are a deep tool, and I would like to at least get this one adjustment before I really dig in. I just found out how to fill up my custom folders by hand, and I had all these backlogged art packs etc and I'm met with this dazzling array of possibilities and it's hard to step back to that simple starting point.

I have a manual for AR4, but for now I'm not finding that precise thing.

So assigning a picked color to a stencil -- how?

Thanks.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Some people are so good at stickers, and sadly, I am not one of them.

Thanks Copespeak!

I just watched one of SomeoneSane's videos and I have it. Gotta love YouTube.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear Mr. Akey after all the help you have given me, I'm able to return the favour.

When you have your sticker on the canvas, right click on it and it will show this menu where you can change the colour.

Click on the image below to see a larger view.

Edit: I should have scrolled down further to see your next post - I was so excited to be able to help, I just jumped in. I'm leaving this here as it might help someone else.
    Last edited by Enug; 05-24-2014 at 05:02 PM.