ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Stickers and Scaling

Cool Stickers and Scaling

Hi all,

I have created some sticker sheets (AR4), and am dropping them onto my project.
    The problem is that the 'symbols' scale based on zoom level, and I don't want them to. I want to place the stickers at the same scale all the time irrespective of zoom level. Really I want them to go in at the same resolution as the stickers were created so that there is no AA.

Can I do this?

Thanks,
    Glynn

I'm afraid not. However, they're easy to individually resize after you add them (or add several at once and rearrange them later). You could also duplicate existing sticker layers if you need identical stickers later on in the painting process.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

You might also consider using the Sticker Spray tool. You could create a basic preset for stamping out whichever sticker sheet you select for it. Since the scaling for spray is not affected by the canvas zoom, you wouldn't need to worry about rescaling.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.