Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenmo's Art - May 12, 2017

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p204831070-5[1].jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	451.7 KB 
ID:	90902

An old fishing boat awaiting repairs. Digital painting I created using Corel Painter 2017, & ArtRage 4.5. Color adjustment done in Photoshop CC 2015.5 Reference was a photo I took with my Nikon D3300.

You do such fine works!
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

Astounding artpiece! Congrats, dear friend!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Very nice! Masterful brush stroke work, wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by kenmo View Post
    Airship Over Future City

A steam powered airship flies over a distant, future city in dystopian world. I modeled the airship in Hexagon3D & Groboto. The buildings are the dystopian city blocks from Cornucopia3D. Scene was rendered in Vue Complete 2015 using the NPR settings. With details and adjustments made in Photoshop CC 2015 & ArtRage 4.5.

Truly Love it!! The texture in the sky which ideally reflects the skyscrapers and the cartoony style are terrific
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

I created this image in 2010. I thought the reindeer where getting a little old and needed a bit of rest. So I designed the old gent this hot rod sled. Besides PETA was starting to get on his case...

The sleigh is a 3D model I created in Sketchup, the landscape is also 3D and I created it in Vue Complete ver 9, the trees, deer & Santa were digitally painted in ArtRage Studio Pro ver 3. Final image was also composited in ArtRage with some color correction and resizing done in Photoshop Elements 9 & Topaz Adjust ver 4 (Photoshop plugin)...

Merry Christmas everyone....all the best in 2017!!!!!
    Last edited by kenmo; 12-24-2016 at 04:46 AM.

Another one of my 3D / 2D digital illustrations....I did this over Christmas, completing in the New Year...

I titled it "The Scolding" or when a Dog's Gotta Go, It's Gotta Go!!!

In the tenement living area of a large urban city some where in North America of the 1950s,
    a youth is scolding his dog for urinating on a fire hydrant. His female companion looks on in disbelief,
    and a local cat hisses displeasure at the incident.

Influenced by the art and story telling of legendary cartoonist Will Eisner.
    Last edited by kenmo; 01-06-2017 at 09:32 AM. Reason: add comment

very pleasant, really. All the best for your work......

fishing boat

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p204831070-5[1].jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	451.7 KB 
ID:	90902

An old fishing boat awaiting repairs. Digital painting I created using Corel Painter 2017, & ArtRage 4.5. Color adjustment done in Photoshop CC 2015.5 Reference was a photo I took with my Nikon D3300.
    Yes, it´s very, very beautiful artwork. Nice colors and suitable brushes too.

Another one of my 3D / 2D digital illustrations....I did this over Christmas, completing in the New Year...

I titled it "The Scolding" or when a Dog's Gotta Go, It's Gotta Go!!!

In the tenement living area of a large urban city some where in North America of the 1950s,
    a youth is scolding his dog for urinating on a fire hydrant. His female companion looks on in disbelief,
    and a local cat hisses displeasure at the incident.

Influenced by the art and story telling of legendary cartoonist Will Eisner.
    Wow kenmo in looking over
    the quality and diversity of your work is astounding. I really love the quality of the painting when
    you incorporate a painterly finish to the 3D depth of field, or in the case of the abandoned boat the
    rich textural finish... so talented and so creative...