Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenmo's Art - May 12, 2017

Kenmo, that is an absolute stunner!

wow kenmo what are you on?!!? Have they done something to the water in Halifax!? your art has jumped several levels of skill and complexity recently... this is just fantastic work

That is awesome Kenmo ! Like the composition,the sky and nice touch with the ship in the background.

A most credible brand new world, ready to be created on a 3D printer and to be happily populated. An utmost impressive outcome, dear friend!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post

If it were up to me, and depending on how much time you want to put into your rendering in touch up, all the trees on the right side of the river which are of varying distance from us are sort of blending together into a single undifferentiated mass, defying clarity of depth. Owing to overlap I can kind of figure out where stuff is, but I have to work at it. As such, you may want to consider grouping your depths and clarifying depth of field according to values, especially when they're the same kinds of trees with similar color leaves. Eg, the bigger close to us tree could have some light hitting it while the far segment on the other side of the bridge (still on the right) could have a different lighting or color or whatever. Owing to the complexity of the tree models you used, you would perhaps leave this one and when you do the next, try to light it in a way where it would separate somehow.
    I love and agree with your suggestion. I must give this a try next time... Many thanks for the feedback....

Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    Kenmo, that is an absolute stunner!
    Once in awhile I get lucky.... Thanks kindly....

Gxhpainter, SCP & Caesar...thanks for comments and feedback... Much appreciated...

One word only: OUTSTANDING
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

The Prisoner 2015

Elephant was modeled in Sculptris, the dungeon modeled in Hexagon3D ver 2.5. Both models were textured in 3DCoat ver 3. The scene was then rendered in e-onsoftware's Vue. The image was further detailed in ArtRage with some color correction in Photoshop.

My inspiration for this image was one of my favorite fantasy stories, Robert E. Howard's "Tower of the Elephant" in his Conan series...

This was a reworking of an image I did a few years ago. I added the rat via DAZ Studio and Photoshop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FW75=The Prisoner {2015}=KRM02.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	247.7 KB 
ID:	86161  

Last year when I was dealing with health problems, I obviously missed seeing these fascinating works. The 3D quality you give to your paintings is intriguing to me. Well done Kenmo!!