ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Can I?

Can I?

I have ArtRage4 store bought online. with a Bamboo Tablet.

I was wondering if on ArtRage4 can you add multiple canvases to one piece of artwork? example in the art i posted. ( the art piece is not mine )

Name:  c2d900ad70b42e8fb33fe8dc4f3397a8.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  23.4 KB

This is what i want to create for my art (the multiple canvas deco)

Yes you can.
    make you destination canvas with the measurements you want,then select "import image file to layer", you gone see that the image is shown on the 1st layer,you just need to place you imported image at its desired place on that canvas(1 one) and "enter", do the same with the second and the third if you wanna make a canvas with 3 images,Don't forget to "merge" the layers ones you have them on the right place
    I hope its gone help.....( i did it myself to be sure and it did work for me that way)
    Last edited by Rondo; 05-18-2014 at 08:14 AM.

im doing something wrong, cuz when i put the duplicate canvas next to my main one, it wont show up and remains the grey 'void' background. and when i merged it remained the one canvas.

oh when i import image file to layer, i have to add the layers to a larger canvas background?

when you import a image ? you have to choose to use it on its layer that is automatically made (hence the option " import image on layer".
    The main layer ( the one you want to put the multiple canvases on?)shall stay empty till you merge them down

Am i able to purchase or download more tools for ArtRage4? like maybe an ink drop or splatter tool? I noticed that you can 'install packages'. What does that entail?

Quote Originally Posted by MeggerzTouch View Post
    oh when i import image file to layer, i have to add the layers to a larger canvas background?
    Correct. You can't have separate canvases, but you can create the appearance of one, but importing different parts of the painting. You can also block out sections using stencils, to mimic the empty gaps.

ArtRage does not have any extra features that you can install. The packages are custom resources (mostly created by other users). These range from canvas textures to brush presets and stickers. It is possible that someone has created a preset that does what you want or can give you tips on creating your own.

Check the Art Supplies forum: http://forums.artrage.com/forumdispl...0-Art-Supplies
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    Correct. You can't have separate canvases, but you can create the appearance of one, but importing different parts of the painting. You can also block out sections using stencils, to mimic the empty gaps.

ArtRage does not have any extra features that you can install. The packages are custom resources (mostly created by other users). These range from canvas textures to brush presets and stickers. It is possible that someone has created a preset that does what you want or can give you tips on creating your own.

Check the Art Supplies forum: http://forums.artrage.com/forumdispl...0-Art-Supplies

Thank you so much for responding!