Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ipad portrait of my daughter WIP

Hi Betsy I liked your Pastel of the Hoss so while laying in bed reading the new's on the IPad

thought of your hoss so had a quick try from memory but me and the hoss got confused on

which way we were going in the end hoss said git off you haven't passed your driveing test

POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	git off.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	165.5 KB 
ID:	82509  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    ... thought of your hoss so had a quick try from memory but me and the hoss got confused on which way we were going in the end hoss said git off you haven't passed your driveing test

POZDRAWSKI
    that was a good one

(not sure if I´ll ever pass a driver test painting from memory . Yours is quite good)
    Last edited by kaiko; 08-27-2014 at 06:28 AM.
    kaiko

I really like how the ground of your work "donkey Clarabelle" is done. It got my attention, it gives a 3º dimension to the whole work ! Nice!
    I also like your "Easter egger chicks". Nicely done
    kaiko

I really like how the ground of your work "donkey Clarabelle" is done. It got my attention, it gives a 3º dimension to the whole work ! Nice!
    I also like your "Easter egger chicks". Nicely done
    kaiko

How?

All of these corrections can easily be made by selecting the area involved and move them to the correct location.
    Can you tell me how this can be done on the iPad app? As far as I know there is no function for that in iPad, and that is what she uses.

I'm baffled by that suggestion.

Thanks--Dalton.

Quote Originally Posted by DaltonMoss View Post
    Can you tell me how this can be done on the iPad app? As far as I know there is no function for that in iPad, and that is what she uses.

I'm baffled by that suggestion.

Thanks--Dalton.
    I am only working on the desktop version so I don't know if this feature exists on the iPad app. I just assumed it did exists.