Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Yoann Lori - Caricatures and else

BushcraftOnFire : Thank you so much ! Your message has been answered.

D Akey : Thanks a lot my friend ! In fact I've tried to leave so areas unfinished several times ... I just can't, simply because for me every detail is part of the character and is important, every little scar, skin pore , wrinkles, etc.. has a story behind it and I just can't leave that behind.

Delofasht : Thank you very much ! I have to say it took me a while to figure out how I could get this result with ArtRage. I used to work with Photoshop and and the difference between these two softwares was a bit disturbing at first but I kept trying cause I knew I could do nice things with ArtRage.

Exceptional. Not only the finish which is extraordinary, but also the caricatural distortion which keeps a perfect likeness!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thank you very much Caesar !

What a wonderful lot of faces, your work is outstanding and as I have read 3 of the Thrones books (soon to get 4 and 5 ) I developed in my minds eyes their features so it is very interesting to see your characters develop

Thank you very much justjean. You shouldn't be disapointed with the nex one because it is also a Game of Thrones character.

Today I bring you Joffrey Baratheon played by Jack Gleeson.
    Done with ArtRage in 10 hours.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jack_Gleeson_YoY_1200.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	115.7 KB 
ID:	86224

Ahahah, You really put in evidence his features as well as his psychopathic attitude! Great!

Thanks Caesar ! Isn't he adorable ?

Indeed he is! He's so cute that I should refrain from hugging him too warmly thus possibly either crushing of choking him!LOL

That settles it. I have to watch Game of Thrones if for no other reason than to keep up with the painters or portraits and caricatures in this forum. Exquisite. I also love the proportions. Heavy weighs the crown, eh? It's always a delight seeing your pictures even when I have no idea about the person you're portraying. They stand well on their own and there's so much to appreciate in the painting. And in my head, looking at that petulant mouth, I have a voice that comes to my mind, though probably nothing like the actor's. High and annoyed and very spoiled.

Again, well done indeed!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Caesar and D Akey : Many thanks (late as usual) for your comments !!! D Akey, did you start watching this tv show ?

Here is a new character from it.

Maisie Williams as Arya Stark. I hope you like it !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maisie Williams_YoY_1200.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	128.2 KB 
ID:	86759