Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Yoann Lori - Caricatures and else

Wonderful , looking forward to seeing more

Welcome Yoann.
    Nice and beautiful drawing. Would much appreciate to see the video you "made of the making of Sean Bean". It is possible to post the link of your blog by selecting a word in your editing post and by a clic on that icon
    like in this exemple =>

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4Yoann.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	191.7 KB 
ID:	80991

You have also the possibility to have a permanent like to your blog or to your web site by putting this addresses in your "signature".
    Just select "My Profile" on the top right of the page, and chose "Forum Actions" in that new window to "Edit Profile".
    I'm not sure that I have well explained the answer for "I will post all of this as soon as I can.".... Hope it helps.

Lynda.com author, Digital Tutors instructor
    I would also love to see you work in action.

ArtRage4.5.9 MACPRO (El Capitan), Wacom Cintiq 13HD, iPad3, Note 4, Wacom Intous & Nomad Brush Compose.
    ArtRage Courses: Intro to AR, Materials in AR, Portraits in AR (http://tinyurl.com/j6cyvwx)

I am in awe of your drawing abilities and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your talent

@eighty+ : You did a great job !

@Caesar : You started even sooner than I did ! I used to copy comics as well as a child, but rapidly realized I could use my imagination and observation to make my own drawings. Well, I must say that they didn't come out as well as what I had in mind at first. I took a lot of time and patience to get closer to the result I expected. In fact, even now I am not completely satisfied with the results but that helps me improving. Thanks a lot for your comment. It means a lot to me !

@byroncallas : Thank you very much !

@damasocl : Thanks a lot !

@justjean : Thank you so much !

@Mick CrocKode : Thanks a lot for your comment. I already tried what you described but every time I do, I get a message explaining that I can't post URLs because I'm a new member. As for the signature, it must be the same thing because this option doesn't appear in my profile. I probably have to wait but I don't know how long.

@Victor Osaka : Thanks ! I'll post the video as soon as I will be able to.

@hildee : Many Thanks ! I'll post a link to my previous works when I can but as I don't know how long it will take and since I haven't finished my last piece, here is a WIP version of what I'm working on. I hope you'll enjoy it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kevin_Spacey_D03_1200.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	117.4 KB 
ID:	81038  

Wonderful. I love your eye for distortion and exaggeration and your drawing style is very pleasing and clear. It's witty.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

another beautiful drawing

@D Akey and justjean : Thanks a lot to both of you !

I would recommand to watch the large version as some sharpen filter seems to be applied on the "thumbnail" resulting in a too noisy image.

Hi Yoann,
    Already know this one is going to be amazing as well, just by what I see in your WIP. Looking forward to seeing the completed piece......
    Take care,
    Steve

Welcome and what a wonderful drawings
    Hope to see more
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant