ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Desert Meeting

Desert Meeting

A group of hot rodders meet in the California desert. Inspired by the late 1940's and 1950's hot rod movement that started in Southern California and spawned the American hot rod culture....

Software used Vue Complete, Daz3D Studio, Photoshop Elements and ArtRage ver 4.0

beautiful composition and subject is great1... I always liked your blend of elements generated in a variety of ways to build your seamless environments... great piece

Very nice

hi Ken Smashing show I don't think they would let Me have one in Brighton KIA ORA

Wow what wonderful cars
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi Ken, great to see you. What a cheerful painting of these so cool cars and people having fun.

This is an excellent painting Kenmo! I like the way the horizon is not almost there, it gives an 'other worldy' look to it.

Very believable scene. The sense of vast space is really good. Nice details with the figures and birds and the jalopies are smokin' hot. Very nice integration.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Very cool, very cool indeed Kenmo!
    Take care,
    Steve

It's so good to see another member to use different softwares to combine with Artrage and create such wonderful scenery. I really like the spacing in this painting. Very interesting one.