ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Letters from Mars.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179

    Letters from Mars.

    just got this letter, which I found very informative, hope you all do as well.. I think is it especially informative for Caesar and AndreaMG ..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Letters from Mars.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	526.3 KB 
ID:	80926  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    22,517
    The Italians because they're from Mars? Or is this some Martian Chronicle in some Illuminati code showing that Italian Leonardo was the first human being on that planet? Or is this. . . I give up. . . why the Italians?

    I'm afraid to comment for fear it will spoil the surprise by guessing. . .

    I like the painting, I dare say.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179
    Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    The Italians because they're from Mars? Or is this some Martian Chronicle in some Illuminati code showing that Italian Leonardo was the first human being on that planet? Or is this. . . I give up. . . why the Italians?

    I'm afraid to comment for fear it will spoil the surprise by guessing. . .

    I like the painting, I dare say.
    LOL well you did kinda hit on it with the reference to Illuminati code and Leonardo...can't hide any obscure references from you I guess..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ravenna- Italy
    Posts
    2,548
    From a Bowie's fan like me I see many Spiders from Mars in this one.
    Maybe Ziggy sent it
    I like it
    Silvia Bandini

    Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,035
    Hello Gary.....
    I dig the colors, the balance of the piece and the mix of ancient and new symbols within it.....but haven't a clue to what the message is, especially with the Italian references. I am just going to pretend I didn't see the reference and just let my imagenation run with it based only the title....Cryptic messages sent to John Carter from Dejah Thoris?.... Well that can't be right......you didn't name it 'Letters from Barsoom' .....now, did you!
    I like the piece.....
    Take care friend,
    Steve

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    122
    Curious image
    Last edited by MKROOT; 05-14-2014 at 04:14 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Huntsville, On., Canada
    Posts
    5,356
    I see a lovely silk scarf

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179
    Quote Originally Posted by silvy View Post
    From a Bowie's fan like me I see many Spiders from Mars in this one.
    Maybe Ziggy sent it
    I like it
    sounds like a very good interpretation to me silvy!...

    Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    Hello Gary.....
    I dig the colors, the balance of the piece and the mix of ancient and new symbols within it.....but haven't a clue to what the message is, especially with the Italian references. I am just going to pretend I didn't see the reference and just let my imagenation run with it based only the title....Cryptic messages sent to John Carter from Dejah Thoris?.... Well that can't be right......you didn't name it 'Letters from Barsoom' .....now, did you!
    I like the piece.....
    Take care friend,
    Steve
    Hi Steve, it is so great to have you back with us!... really this is just a cryptic message from our distant past... as long as you enjoy it that is all that really counts...

    Quote Originally Posted by MKROOT View Post
    Curious image
    thanks for stopping by and commenting

    Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    I see a lovely silk scarf
    thank you jean, always nice to hear from you!.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,817
    So many nice places in there to stop and a have a look at Gary. So rich in colour and interest.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    22,517
    Has anybody else noticed the 3D effect -- without glasses????? It's like it's on a multi-plane and there are levels. What an outrageous effect GHX! That black light ultramarine level drops way back and imply a whole lot of space if we just pass the first layer. . .
    Last edited by D Akey; 05-14-2014 at 08:00 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •