ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunrise

Sunrise

A quick 10 minute sketch of this morning's beautiful sunrise. We are so lucky to live where we do.

Attachment 80867

A very beautiful sketch of a very beautiful sunrise. I'm feeling very lucky too. It's winter here now in the tropics and the sunrises and sunsets are amazing - an amazing country :-)

Magnifico! This monochrome in essence has got all the hues in it!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

It's got your touch, lovely
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

beautiful colors, it has captured the glorious colors of early sunrise and the hush on the land...

Thumbs up

A glorious and captivating painted sunrise Codespeak.

Very dramatic

The light and shaded areas really set the scene well.

Thank you all so much. Those quiet mornings when everything is pink and the mist lies in the valleys are gone so quickly. Of course it means it will rain later and it did!

Only 10 minute sketch but a lovely result
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

Like batik on muslin or sack cloth or conversely working paint on glass or something not very absorbent. Very interesting approach that shows like a singer with a really gravelly, raspy voice indicating someone who's had rough life experience singing a lullaby or something sweet. The incongruity overlays a special dynamic merely by the tone and there's a character that is about overcoming the worldly struggles to find their heart (again). Clearly I am familiar with your skill, so this is like an actor playing the role of such a character. It transcends a bit.

Were I to hang this it would be because of that voice more than a celebration of this subject. But that's just where I went with it. And I think there could well be great things in exploring this look if you know its strengths and limitations.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream