ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Mesa Lands 4 views

Mesa Lands 4 views

dreaming of Monument Valley, after watching some old westerns filmed there... hope you enjoy this colorful tribute.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mesa Lands 4 views.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	509.9 KB 
ID:	80865  

The setting and frames looks like a personal scenery photo album in your own eyes and own abstract interpretation. Very nice and colorful.

Well, this answers the question of whether you dream in color or black and white. I think the original dreams were black and white. Grand sweeping and dramatic. I like these vignettes separately and as a combined whole. Forward Yo! . . . The forward ho is in the next sequence, down the saloon, dontcha know.

Aaaarrrrgh! The smileys are disabled and it's quiet around here. . . a little too quiet. . . The smileys are surrounding me up on the ridge? Where's Billie Wilder when ya need a script re-write. . . Corporal. . . sound the r. . . radio. . . .

Ugh!
    Last edited by D Akey; 05-09-2014 at 10:06 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I would love to see Monument Valley; maybe one day. I like all your vignettes Gary, though looking at old Westerns would not give you the glorious pallet you have there!

Mr Akey, I think your smileys are working!

Quote Originally Posted by pai View Post
    The setting and frames looks like a personal scenery photo album in your own eyes and own abstract interpretation. Very nice and colorful.
    pai thank you for commenting

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Well, this answers the question of whether you dream in color or black and white. I think the original dreams were black and white. Grand sweeping and dramatic. I like these vignettes separately and as a combined whole. Forward Yo! . . . The forward ho is in the next sequence, down the saloon, dontcha know.

Aaaarrrrgh! The smileys are disabled and it's quiet around here. . . a little too quiet. . . The smileys are surrounding me up on the ridge? Where's Billie Wilder when ya need a script re-write. . . Corporal. . . sound the r. . . radio. . . .

Ugh!
    ah I think Peter P has your back and reinforcements for you... thanks DAkey

Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    I would love to see Monument Valley; maybe one day. I like all your vignettes Gary, though looking at old Westerns would not give you the glorious pallet you have there!

Mr Akey, I think your smileys are working!
    thank you Robyn!..

Great, make me want to watch my favorite spaghetti western

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Call_Me_Trinity
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

So many movies done there.

I like the sense of individual movie scenes. It is beautiful out there.

Looks like a great and colour page from your album, Gary