ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: help, my cursor is messed up

help, my cursor is messed up

I'm not sure why but cursor is not working probably. i can draw and everything but the only thing different is my mouse cursor is now this aiming target from fps games instead of the usual glossy white oval. it's in all tool shown below. I've re-installed my full version twice and still nothing new. please tell me it can be fixed.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Hi there! I can definitely solve that one for you. It looks like at some point the precise cursor option has been enabled, as well as the high visibility option we included so that people who use the precise cursor and want it a bit more visible can see it.

To use the normal cursor, just press "C" when in ArtRage, or you can go to your edit menu, select preferences and uncheck "Use Precise Cursor" in there. When you make your tools really small in Artrage, it always uses the precise cursor so you'd expect to see the crosshair again at that point.

However, if you uncheck the high visibility cursor option in Edit, Preferences as well as making the above change, this will ensure that you just get the standard small crosshair when your tools become too small to reasonably display the circle.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

thank you

ok, now i got it back the way it was. thank you, you guys are doing great job.

The downside to this is that you can no longer use the rocket launcher in place of the glitter tool

Glad that helped!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design