ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: ArtRage 4: Slow/Delayed Cursor with Bamboo Tablet

ArtRage 4: Slow/Delayed Cursor with Bamboo Tablet

So I just got ArtRage 4. My dad got this for me instead of 3 (that was the demo I initially tried) assuming it would work exactly the same. It does, mostly, except for one thing: the cursor is sluggish. It is slow and delayed and is throwing me off by a mile. All I want is a way to fix this. It's just fine with my mouse, but I can't draw worth crap with that. Any help?

EDIT: Also, it barely makes any lines when I actually try to draw. It skips, makes dots, or most of the time nothing at all besides a slow-moving cursor.

Ehehehe nevermind. The skipping only happens in ArtRage 4 but the sluggishness happens on everything. Taking that issue to Wacom because it was working normally yesterday.
    Last edited by violetheart17; 05-01-2014 at 01:15 PM.

It sounds like it could be a driver issue. If it's not resolved by talking to Wacom please send a mail to support@artrage.com and let us know the operating system you're using and we should be able to help take you through some troubleshooting steps.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Same issue.

I have same exact issue. My Mac book pro is brand new, so is my drawing tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by violetheart17 View Post
    So I just got ArtRage 4. My dad got this for me instead of 3 (that was the demo I initially tried) assuming it would work exactly the same. It does, mostly, except for one thing: the cursor is sluggish. It is slow and delayed and is throwing me off by a mile. All I want is a way to fix this. It's just fine with my mouse, but I can't draw worth crap with that. Any help?

EDIT: Also, it barely makes any lines when I actually try to draw. It skips, makes dots, or most of the time nothing at all besides a slow-moving cursor.

Ehehehe nevermind. The skipping only happens in ArtRage 4 but the sluggishness happens on everything. Taking that issue to Wacom because it was working normally yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by jig4ever View Post
    I have same exact issue. My Mac book pro is brand new, so is my drawing tablet.
    If you're using ArtRage 3 (not 4), it may be that you need the update for Mavericks instead. Mavericks was released after ArtRage was sent out with a lot of Wacom tablets, so that version doesn't work properly.

The update is free, and can be downloaded by registered your serial number at http://members.artrage.com

See:

http://www.artrage.com/faqs/artrage-mavericks-issues/
    http://www.artrage.com/faqs/register-artrage/
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!